Freshly returned from our global company offsite in Tunisia, it's time to reflect on the year that has gone by. 2014 has been an exciting year for Strategyzer! Here's a quick rundown on all of the major features and improvements we've released in 2014:
- users can now move and copy canvases between Projects
- @mention functionality added to the comments section of a sticky note
- replaced "Pass/Fail" indicators in Build with Hypothesis Editor
- new streamlined account pages
- planned and executed all online and offline activities and assets associated with the global launch of Value Proposition Design
- developed online companion for Value Proposition Design book - online tools, downloadable resources, and lots of other supporting materials
- launched our first online course "Business Models That Work and Value Propositions That Sell"
- launched online course certificates - every user who completes the online course gets a digital certificate of completion
- launched the Strategyzer Blog (blog.strategyzer.com)
- developed a pattern library to standardize interactions across the site
- resolving bugs, usability issues, and technical debt associated with the online course
- switch to new application hosting platform
- moved from Alpha to Beta software release
- bulk provisioning of Projects - it's easier than ever to grant large groups access to Projects
2014 was a year filled with fun, challenges, and growth for Strategyzer. We've enjoyed every minute of delivering our tools and content to the world and we're all incredibly excited about what's ahead in 2015!