Tools and Techniques Used
- CVS sells home essentials and drugs, including tobacco and cigarettes
- The Affordable Care Act expands the available market with new, insured patients
- CVS stops selling cigarettes to rebrand and reposition itself as a major health care player
- Rebranding enables additional value propositions: in-store clinics and primary care services and managing prescription plans for employers and insurers
- Improved value propositions drive more patients into CVS retail locations increasing sales of drugs and home essentials
- The system of interconnected value propositions are enabled by the rebranding and improves the entire business model
Can you codify the news? Give it a shot and share your work with us!