Strategyzer co-founder Alan Smith makes his StratChat debut. In this episode, Alan digs into the 10 most common mistakes every venture (whether you're a startup or an established player) can make. Can you see the blindspots that could hurt your company? Listen in and share your thoughts.
In this episode, Alan talks about the following:
- Why building something nobody wants is the biggest mistake?
- What's the relationship between hiring poorly and scaling too quickly?
- How does a lack of focus influence bad business mistakes?
- What are some concrete tips teams can apply to improve their focus?
- Why do companies fail to execute?
Alan Smith, co-founder of Strategyzer (@thinksmith)
Kavi Guppta (@kaviguppta)