Part 2 of our StratChat conversation with the smart folks at Innosight continues. In this segment, co-founder Mark Johnson and Alex Osterwalder outline concrete steps to implementing business model innovation within a large company setting. Dig in and enjoy.
What's discussed in this post?
- The challenges of enacting business model innovation in a large company.
- Can companies really perform this kind of innovation?
- Concrete steps to enact business model innovation in your organization.
- The leadership revolution that will take place for companies to succeed.
- Key arguments to make in your organization to encourage business model innovation.
Mark Johnson, co-founder of Innosight
Alex Osterwalder, co-founder of Strategyzer (@AlexOsterwalder)
Kavi Guppta (@kaviguppta)
A Void by Johnny Ripper