We launched this blog last summer to support our mission of turning every (business) practitioner out there into a user of business tools. Now we're working on editorial guidelines for 2015. Tell us how you'd like us to shape this blog further to help YOU with your work.
This is your opportunity to help us shape this blog. We're looking for ideas, inputs, and feedback to develop our editorial guidelines for 2015. This post invites you to brainstorm with us before we launch a more quantitative survey. Tell us how we can make this blog (even more) relevant to you and your work.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- How could this blog support you in your work? Does it already?
- What topics are you most interested in?
- What types of posts and formats do you prefer? E.g. long vs. short, interviews, videos vs text, etc.
- What type of examples/cases are you most interested in? E.g. Apple, Xiaomi, SMEs, startups, etc.
- Which other blogs create value for you? Which blogs should we look at to get inspired?
- Which one of our past posts did you appreciate most or find most useful?