Corporate leadership are rarely trained to experiment with entirely new business models because they're so focused on peddling the bicycle of the existing one. That needs to change. Saul Kaplan, founder of The Business Innovation Factory, details key steps for big company leadership to enact and embrace frequent business model innovation. Listen in as he lists key takeaways that even business schools don't share.
What's discussed in this post?
- What does it mean to be "Netflixed" by another company?
- Why does leadership ignore disruption?
- What traits do leaders need to enact business model innovation?
- How to move away from short term thinking, and appreciate long term thinking.
- How to build your very own business model sandbox.
Saul Kaplan, Founder of The Business Innovation Factory (@skap5)
Alex Osterwalder, co-founder of Strategyzer (@AlexOsterwalder)
Kavi Guppta (@kaviguppta)
A Void by Johnny Ripper
Create Growth or Learn at Scale
We can show your company how to use our methodology to understand customers, leverage your assets, and grow. See our enterprise programs to help you achieve strategy and innovation success.