Strategyzer co-founder, Alex Osterwalder and Innosight's Managing Partner, Scott Anthony debunk the myth that innovation in big companies has to be expensive. Listen in to part 1 of this fascinating 2 part series as Scott shares his detailed approach to cost effective big company innovation. The kicker? Any large company with the right leadership and mindset can get an innovation engine up and running in as little as 90 days.
What's discussed in this post?
- How to build an innovation engine in as little as 90 days.
- What holds a company back from building innovation engines?
- Where does the myth that "innovation is expensive" come from?
- How to implement governance around innovation.
- How leadership can intervene and build the right culture for innovation.
Scott Anthony, Managing Partner of Innosight (@ScottDAnthony)
Alex Osterwalder, co-founder of Strategyzer (@AlexOsterwalder)
Kavi Guppta (@kaviguppta)
A Void by Johnny Ripper