If you missed our last Strategyzer webinar session, no worries. Our full Q&A session with MasterCard is now available for replay. Dig in as Alex Osterwalder discusses the challenges, achievements, and learnings of training a global workforce on Business Model & Value Proposition design.
We share how MasterCard:
- Educated a global workforce on the Business Model Canvas in an efficient, cost effective and scalable way
- Implemented a program that results in tangible behavorial changes
- Achieved a clear consistent language for teams to discuss business models
- Designed new business models & value propositions in a systematic, effective, and practical way
- Tested different product and business model ideas before going to market
- Used business models as a way to create competitive advantages
You can also read more about the program in our case study: How To Train A Global Workforce To Speak A Shared Language.
Create Growth or Learn at Scale
We can show your company how to use our methodology to understand customers, leverage your assets, and grow. See our enterprise programs to help you achieve strategy and innovation success.