Tuesday February 26, 2014

Added on by Strategyzer.

February has been all about optimization!  We've spent the last few weeks making user interface improvements to our recently launched online course.

When we discovered that users were having issues with the control we originally designed to mark each step of the course complete, we made incremental changes and user tested them until we got it right.   We've also spent countless hours asking users how they would like to see us improve the content and user experience of future courses we produce.  Needless to say, we've gotten plenty of feedback and great ideas!

The other big story is our move from hosting platform Linode to Heroku.  The switch was carried out seamlessly by our developers over the last weekend, and to date we've received no issues that have occurred as a result of the move.  High-five for our Toronto developers!